* Make it possible to change a podcast channel's URL. (BR 195204)
* Also support feed:// urls for subscribing to podcasts.
* Limiting the number of simultaneous podcast updates and downloads to 4. Can be
configured separately in the rc-file.
* Import podcast subscriptions from OPML.
* Show HTML info for podcast channels that support this. Patches by Mathias Panzenböck.
* Podcast auto-update interval is now configurable in the rc-file. Default is 30
minutes. (BR 212467)
* Made dragging from podcast list to external program work. (BR 212343)
That is 2 branch merges (one from me and one from Mathias) and about 20 commits. Energy that would otherwise be spend commuting and beating an embedded system into shape. I would call that a well spend day off :).
Podcast configuration options
There now 3 hidden configuration options added to amarokrc:
Maximum Simultaneous Downloads=4
Maximum Simultaneous Updates=4
The interval is in minutes and updates also includes adding a new subscription.
You can also import subscriptions from an OPML file. And it's pretty fast already.
Proof in the form of a screencast: I'm importing 50 feeds from the Digital Podcast directory.
Uploaded to vimeo, ogg version also downloadable there.